May 30th 2007 5:07 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I got tagged by Marley!
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. The first time I had ever seen more water than a pool was when I was adopted at 2 years old! I went to the OCEAN! What a big first step! I was really concerned about the big gulls flying around and I didn't know what to do about the water attacking me! But that's okay, because my water dog blood kicked in right away and I was frog-leaping the surf in no time! I swam the waves like I had been born in water.
2. I once almost caught a coyote that had wandered down main street. I went a full mile before I decided to turn tale to home!
3. I once did catch a chicken. No really! It was all anyone could do to get it away from me, or me away from it. I ran and ran and ran with that chicken in my mouth. When they got it back from me, they let it get away scot free! Man, that was fun!
4. I eat carrots because of peer pressure.
5. I bark through the chain link fence, but otherwise the family says I'm purrrfect.
6. I can live with the fat cat now. Wow! He wanders in and out when I'm around, and I learned good things happen when I don't chase him. He's cool, I guess. I still love to chase strays, though!!
7. I was unknowingly named after Blink 182's song, Josie (by a fan). It's okay though, because I like the message. BOL. Thanks!
Leave a Comment