December 16th 2013 9:57 am
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Hi furiends! Much has been going on lately and we recently asked for prayers and good vibes in our house hunt. As many remember, we have been looking for over a year now but mom wants it to be "the one". This had been proving to be quite difficult. They put two offers in over the spring/summer season but both fell through. The very first house they put the offer on was a divorce and short sale that couldn't be negotiated because the sellers were feuding. The courts finally gave Mrs. Seller the authority to make the decision on the house and we were asked to re-submit an offer. We have been negotiating recently and are at a point where we need to make a decision. The pawrents are going back to the house today to see if they still love it the way they did in the spring. If it all goes well today, the house will go under contract and head to the bank for final approval. It is a short sale so may take awhile but finally something is moving in the right direction. I'm hoping mom and dad still love the house so we can move on.