October 26th 2012 7:14 am
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Mia was dropped off at the U of M veterinary hospital this morning and now we just sit and wait for news on how the surgery goes. She isn't scheduled for about another hour so hopefully we will hear how it went soon. Right now my biggest fear is that the surgery will throw her back in congestive heart failure. It is now in God's hands though and I trust him with all my heart. Getting Mia to eat is the only way to get her better.
Thank you for more POTP. This has been a terrible month for Mia. It seems like she has one set back after another. Prayers little Mia. We love you
My heart is with you on this long wait for that call
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Mia !
Minnesota is central area of the State so you do not have Hurricane Sandy on your way
I won´t get out of the computer until I hear from you hopefully with good news
God bless and stay by Mia ´s side
love and hugs from all of us
Peek a Boo and family
Too all Mia´s friends : time is for prayers and lighting a candle for our Mia is very much appreciated
Candles link :
Still no word. Was hoping to hear by now.
We're still praying for you Mia, You're strong, keep up the fight.
My heart is beating faster and anxiety is running high
Our thoughts and prayers go out for a good outcome
love and hugs