Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Northern Utah, UT ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Hannah
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 14th 2004
Being with me! Hannah has been trained as my service dog, and is a wonderful service dog and companion
COLD! Hannah HATES to be cold!
Her stuffed bunny
Along the bay
Opening doors - She LOVES to answer the door, especially for the Pizza guy!
Hannah was given to me as a gift by my boyfriend when we knew I was going to have to put my previous dog to sleep. He has since passed away from cancer, and in many ways, I feel as though Hannah has taken his place in taking care of me.
There's no such thing as to much food!
The Groups I'm In:
Homeopathic Pets, LOVE MY IGGY CLUB, Service Dogs Group, The Clothing Exchange, The Iggy Club
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Hannah is such a wonderful companion, between a bad car accident and suffering from fibromyalgia, there's alot of tasks I was finding increasingly difficult to do on my own, especially in public!!! My doctor suggested that I consider a service dog, and I started researching and where Hannah already did a few things to help me, I decided to take the steps to have her trained as my service dog. She's now my constant companion, my helper, my lifeline - My whole world! She's given me back my life, and made living alone again possible!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 22nd 2006
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 24th 2007 10:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Just a fun game of Dogster tag! So guess what you are it!
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I get the rare treat of litterally going everywhere with my mom, I'm her service dog and get to go alot of cool places most dogs aren't allowed
2. I'm a very multi-functional IG! I do AKC and UKC conformation, and also obedience, rally, agility, lure coursing, and racing, I'm truely an Iggy that can do it all!!!
3. I'm a total bed iggy - My mom's bed is my favorite spot in the world!!!!
4. I eat raw - My mommy spends alot of time carefully preparing a raw diet for me and the other iggies here, making sure we get all the nutrition we need and plenty of good foods to eat!!!
5. I'm a total food hound - My mommy says I'm the first service dog she's ever seen that's gotten overweight - What can I say, I like to eat!!!!
6. I LOVE water, my takes me down to the bay and I'll go swimming
7. There's nothing better then a sun bath - You can often find me in a sunny spot during the day!
So, who do I get to pounce on?
See all diary entries for Hannah|