Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Southern, NV ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Hannah *IN LOVING MEMORY*
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
April 24th 2004
Being with me! Hannah has been trained as my service dog, and is a wonderful service dog and companion
COLD! Hannah HATES to be cold!
Her stuffed bunny
Along the bay
Opening doors - She LOVES to answer the door, especially for the Pizza guy!
Hannah was given to me as a gift by my boyfriend when we knew I was going to have to put my previous dog to sleep. She was trained to become my first Service Dog, and served faithfully until poor health hit her at 9 years old. Sadly, her health problems took her from me at only 10 years of age. She is deeply missed, and will never be forgotten.
There's no such thing as to much food!
The Groups I'm In:
Homeopathic Pets, LOVE MY IGGY CLUB, Service Dogs Group, The Clothing Exchange, The Iggy Club
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 22nd 2006
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 24th 2007 10:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Just a fun game of Dogster tag! So guess what you are it!
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I get the rare treat of litterally going everywhere with my mom, I'm her service dog and get to go alot of cool places most dogs aren't allowed
2. I'm a very multi-functional IG! I do AKC and UKC conformation, and also obedience, rally, agility, lure coursing, and racing, I'm truely an Iggy that can do it all!!!
3. I'm a total bed iggy - My mom's bed is my favorite spot in the world!!!!
4. I eat raw - My mommy spends alot of time carefully preparing a raw diet for me and the other iggies here, making sure we get all the nutrition we need and plenty of good foods to eat!!!
5. I'm a total food hound - My mommy says I'm the first service dog she's ever seen that's gotten overweight - What can I say, I like to eat!!!!
6. I LOVE water, my takes me down to the bay and I'll go swimming
7. There's nothing better then a sun bath - You can often find me in a sunny spot during the day!
So, who do I get to pounce on?
See all diary entries for Hannah *IN LOVING MEMORY*|