November 8th 2007 8:40 pm
[ View A Comments ]
It'S THANKSGIVING TAG!!!!
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
Seven Things I’m Thankful For:
1. I’m so thankful that my mom and dad take such good care of me.
2. I’m thankful that I have such good health after 12 years.
3. I’m thankful for my dog walker, Paula.
4. I’m thankful that I get to go on family vacations, usually to the beach.
5. I’m thankful for the massages that mom gives me.
6. I’m thankful for all the tummy rubs dad gives me.
7. I’m thankful for all my Dogster friends.
I am tagging:
This is a fun game where you can meet and learn new things about some of your pals. Have fun with this!
Happy Thanksgiving from my pack to yours!