March 29th 2007 1:36 am
[ View A Comments ]
From the Miniature Schnauzer Club of Northern California webpage.
Schnauzer Words of Wisdom
(Teachings of the World's Smartest Schnauzer)
1. A biscuit in the mouth is worth two in the box.
2. A biscuit in the belly means it is time for another biscuit.
3. Never give a sucker an even break. If he drops his biscuit, eat it before he can pick it up again.
4. Do you really expect a Schnauzer to crawl through a tunnel to get to a rat in a cage? If you want a Schnauzer to crawl through a @#$%*& tunnel, there had better be something really good to eat at the other end.
5. If it is worth pooping, it is worth finding a really good place to poop.
6. He who marks last, marks best.
7. The toys are mine. God gave the toys to me. You can play with the toys I don't want. I want whichever toys you are playing with.
8. Eat, pee, poop, sleep. Who could ask for anything more?
9. Spay and neuter politicians, not Schnauzers.