August 21st 2012 7:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
We had a few issues and concerns at our local park where I run and my mom walks/runs.
My mom was on tv and these are just a few things that she said.
1. Try to run or walk with YOUR Dog and or a partner.
2. Tell someone where you are going and when you plan to return.
3. Carry a cell phone with you while running or walking.
4. Wear comfortable athletic shoes, apparel, and you may use a hat to block the sun in the summer.
5. If you plan to run or walk at dusk or in the evening. Wear brightly colored clothing and try to wear something reflective so that other trail users can see you easily.
6. It is best if you do not use headphones but if you need to listen to music keep the volume low enough to hear others that are using the trails.
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
All very sound advice. Remember to H2O up as well.
Good job Rufus!