May 25th 2007 7:29 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My West coast furball, muppetman, Jack went and tagged ME!! So now here I am trying to figure all of these shenanigans out!! It can sometimes be a little bit of a beweildering for an easy-going blonde like me!! BOL!!
Here are the rules!!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post the rules & their 7 pawsome facts in their Diary. Then they choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pawmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged
Here goes...the facts as my mom will tell them to you all...she knows me better than me as I am too busy having fun!
1. Honey Bun is a people dog...meaning that she never bonded with the other dogs in the house after we brought her home from the shelter 3 years ago. She only has eyes/nose/paws/heart/whole body for her humans. The other dogs could jump off a cliff and it would suit her just fine!
2. Her fluffy tail looks like it belongs to a different breed of dog. It waves like a gorgeous flag and is one of her signiture features. She carries it in such a way that it seems like she is saying, 'I am here!-Adore me now!".
3. She had a false pregnancy soon after she joined our family. She was competely distracted with it...going around whining and making nests in any kind of blankets or bedding that she could find. And the most intriguing part of it was that she picked out one particular stuffed animal and would hardly even put it down to eat! She defended it too by growling at anything that moved near it! This went on for 2 solid weeks! There is a picture of her with the stuffed animal in her pictures on Dogster.
4. Speaking of stuffed animals, she has a whole zoo full of them! They are her absolute favorite toy! She brings them to us at night while we are watching TV and cries and makes all sorts of noises until we throw it for her. And this goes on and on and on.......
5.She HATES, HATES, HATES, DESPISES going out to pee in the rain!!
6.She seems to know just when Laura gets home from work. She posts herself at the front window about 10 minutes beforehand! And then when Laura DOES get home...LOOKOUT!-IT'S CELEBRATION TIME!!!
7. Last but not least, Honey is the best snuggler of any dog I know! She can drape her body in such a way that it seems to almost melt right into a person! And then she just looks at you so adoringly! We have never known a dog like this before and probably never will again. She is such a delight.
Leave a Comment