Life as a princess

New update 4/12/2012

April 13th 2012 3:13 am
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]

This is from Marielles mommy !
Hi all,
Well there's been a change of plans. There is a chance that the bacteria isn't completely gone and instead of putting in the PICC line and risking the bacteria showing up and attaching to the new line they are postponing the PICC line procedure until Monday. Her ANC numbers went from 30 Tuesday to 40 Wednesday then dropped to 12 today, with that said they have also postponed the bone marrow procedure until later next week. If her ANC goes up over the weekend then there's a chance they will do both procedures at the same time. That would be the best case scenario because then she will be under a lighter sedation instead of being put to sleep again.
Thank you all for the prayers and continued support . We know this is a very long road and we so appreciate everything !

 
 

Leave A Comment | 3 people already have

Barked by: Abby - Forever Loved (Dogster Member)

April 13th 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thank you for the update, Buttercup. Continued prayers for Marielle and her family.
Barked by: ♥ Anya ♥ (Dogster Member)

April 13th 2012 at 4:47 pm

Thanks for the update! Marielle and her furmily are in our thoughts and prayers.

~
Barked by: Amazing Grace (Dogster Member)

April 14th 2012 at 2:36 pm

Thank you for the update Miss Buttercup....We will continue to pray for Marielle and her family. We'd sure like to hear the best case scenario and both procedures done at the same time.
Sounds like a less bumpy road to travel. What courage this Marielle has.
Sending tons of love,hugs and kisses, Mazy and Gma Keda


Enter your comment information or log in if you have an account.

Fields marked with * are required


Anti-spam Challenge:
1 + 5 =

 

BUTTERCUP * Moms Angel Girl *


 

Family Pets

canteloupe
lilly
Bonnie
MOLLY

Subscribe

(What does RSS do?)