Age: 10 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Dallas, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Archie Leach
Dogster stats for Archie Leach
2 times 18
Little Man, Mister, Archibald, Nator, Natey
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
May 9th 2005
I like to snuggle, run and hunt pigeons and sparrows in my 'hood.
New people coming over, I have to tell them all about my day and the rules of the house. It's exhausting.
Right now a tennis ball I found on a walk and carried home and my giant zebra.
Pro-Plan for sensitive systems
Walk by the Lake and up the pier.
singing, talking back, being able to curl up on a lap (even though he's 60 lbs)
I had heard Gordons were good urban dogs, after a ton of research, I went to Springset to meet the owners and stayed all day. I had to wait six months for Archie but he was worth it. Such a personality. We moved to Chicago from Los Angeles in November, 2005 and he was a champ on the road.
Archie is not aware of his size. His best friend is the Boston Terrier Fillmore featured in the photo at left. Because of their friendship, Archie thinks he is Fillmore's size, which makes life interesting when he wants to get in my lap and watch tv. He can be very clumsy sometimes, he has actually walked head first into a trash can on the street.
I carry things, I don't fetch.
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|September 29th 2006
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
June 10th 2007 8:13 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
So my pal, Dexter has tagged me. I have been very busy so I only just now am able to answer the call. Here is what happens, when one is tagged, you must post 7 facts about yourself in your diary and then send a rosette to 7 other pups to "tag" them. Now for the facts:
1. I do not know how to fetch. I will go get the ball, but I do not want to give it up once I have it.
2. I really like my grocery delivery man, Ray, I am always bringing him a toy, just to show him.
3. When people come to the house, I must bark at them, to tell them all about my day and assure them that my Mom is mine. This is not negotiable.
4. I am an "active sleeper" I moan, whimper, run and bark.
5. I really enjoy stalking pigeons on my daily walks.
6. I have the attention span of a gnat.
7. I am not clumsy, I am just focused on other things.
See all diary entries for Archie Leach|