June 4th 2007 7:04 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
- Mommy was finally feeling better yesterday morning... she sure hopes she didn't leave any of those cold germs with anyone else.... nasty, nasty thing!
- and the resort has wireless internet access... and, even though Mommy's 'pupter is still at the 'shop'... Daddy brought his... so, I am 'connected'.... bol.
- we are staying at a beautiful resort hotel... it's called the KwaTaqNuk Resort and we are facing the Flat Head Lake, are on the third floor with a little balcony I can go out on... I like to watch the birds, boats and people.... I hardly bark at all:)
- I went with Mommy and Daddy to the Miracle of America museum last night... they had to carry me inside (hehehehe), but I did walk around and look at all the OLD stuff outside... it was hot and I looked for shady spots and even asked to be carried out there for a while (Mommy thinks my maximum 'lasting' distance is about an hour.
My powers of observation do seem very focused.... I was sniffing and sniffing this one grassy place and a HUGE collie-type doggie started sniffing me before I even noticed.... but, I did my best "OK... go ahead and check me out... but stay away from my butt stance".... and he really liked me.... but I nipped, quit firmly at his muzzle quite a few times until he got the message.... NO means NO!
- crossing the border was easy... they didn't even ask for MY papers! Humph... don't I count? But, Daddy must have looked suspicious, because they made him pop the trunk and they looked around in there (they did ask if we had any dog food - but, we knew better and didn't)... so maybe they were checking to make sure.... bol.
- We stopped in Kalispell and I got to go into the PetCo. store... it was important to buy me some food right away.... peace of mind you know.
- I had fun at the furless aunt and uncle's in Elkford... in another day I think I would have taught that cousin, Jake the Yorkshire Terrier how to play... the cat, Mouse has no interest in me - except teaching me to keep my distance!!!!
- It seems like a long time ago, but I had a wonderful visit with my furless brother and his girl... we celebrated her convocation (since we can't be there:(... and went over to see all the great things my other furless Aunt is doing at her place (and looked at some beautiful, beautiful wedding pictures).... ahhhhh
Leave a Comment