May 6th 2008 5:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Guess what? I've been tagged again by my a pawsome pal, Shiloh. This tag is a little different, so I think we'll all have fun with it.
Everyone who gets tagged tells three things they've done to help dogs, or any furbaby. You list them in your diary, then tags seven friends and tell them to go to your diary to see how it's played.
Well, here goes mine!
1) My mommy loves animals so much! She even changed careers after adopting my brother Crackers! She was working as a bookkeeper in college to be a CPA and quit it all - she is now a certifed groomer with her own salon and teaches grooming too! Mommy has brought home several sisters for me from various situations. My sister Angel was a stray someone brought in to her salon and Gwenivere was owned by a client who did not want her anymore. Can you believe it - someone not wanting a maltese? Since mom has the salon she participates in all fundraising and awareness events for animal charities. We always go and walk in Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control's Walk for Animals, we donate merchandise and attend the fundraising auction for the Whitley County Humane Society in Columbia City, we have participated in any area event we can find that helps us critters!
2) Mom rescued my sister Cookie (now a Rainbow Bridge Angel) from a horrible breeder. Cookie used to live in a small wire cage and do nothing but produce puppies. Puppy mills are BAD!!!!!!!
3) Mom has helped find homes for other people who come in to the shop that do not want their animals any more. Bella (a maltese) is now owned by a groomer at mom's shop - actually I guess Bella owns her new mom :)
I tagged these friends:
1) Sundown (Dogster ID: 573122)
2) Bitsie (Dogster ID: 580269)
3) Madelynne - In Memory (Dogster ID: 424157)
4) Sabrina (Dogster ID: 450438)
5) Pepe (Dogster ID: 67784)
6) Jazz (Dogster ID: 581511)
7) Porscha (Dogster ID: 604296)
August 3rd 2007 4:04 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Callie (a beautiful friend of ours) "loved tagged" me. We are so delighted!
These are the rules. You need to post 7 pawsome facts about yourself in a diary entry. Then choose 7 doggy friends, who will then post up in their diary who has "love tagged" them and post 7 of their friends names. Then send them a pawmail or a rosette saying they have been tagged and to see the rules on the diary page.
Pawsome Facts About Me:
1. I am the more friendly of my sibling and myself.
2. I am always alert - I never miss a sound.
3. I love to eat pigs ears.
4. I'm always the first to wag and greet mom and dad.
5. I hate having my toenails trimmed.
6. I love to smile.
7. I am great at catching treats.
These are the friends I have "love tagged"
1. Frankie (Crackers' newest biker buddy)
2. Jazz (such a handsome guy)
3. Chloe (such a sweet girl)
4. Bell (sexy girl)
5. Dawson Jack (handsome little devil)
6. Satin Shmily (Dawson's sister and a cutie too!)
7. LuLu Belle Kibsey (such a sweetie)
Thanks for playing with me.