August 3rd 2007 3:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Callie (a beautiful friend of ours) "loved tagged" me. We are so delighted!
These are the rules. You need to post 7 pawsome facts about yourself in a diary entry. Then choose 7 doggy friends, who will then post up in their diary who has "love tagged" them and post 7 of their friends names. Then send them a pawmail or a rosette saying they have been tagged and to see the rules on the diary page.
Pawsome Facts About Me:
1. I am the alpha dog in my pack.
2. I like to spend afternoons napping.
3. I love to eat pigs ears.
4. My coat is kind of a brindle color.
5. I hate having my toenails trimmed.
6. I know I'm beautiful.
7. I'm can not catch treats.
These are the friends I have "love tagged"
1. Charlie (Crackers' bestest buddy)
2. Elmo (Angel's true love)
3. Pepe (Bianca's newest true love)
4. Bitsie (Our dear sweet friend who sees with her heart)
5. Sagittarius (a dear friend we have just found again)
6. Sabrina (she is just the cutest)
7. Goliath (just too cute to not tag)
Thanks for playing with me.
November 27th 2007 3:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I WAS TAGGED BY BENNY. WHAT A SWEET FRIEND & HANDSOME TOO! FOR THE CHRISTMAS TAG YOU HAVE TO ASK SANTA PAWS FOR 5 GIFTS OR REQUESTS. AND THEN TAG 5 PUPS !
MY 5 REQUESTS/GIFTS
1. CLOSE ALL PUPPY MILLS FOREVER
2. FIND FOREVER HOMES FOR ALL HOMELESS DOGS
3. MAGICALLY SPAY & NEUTER ALL HOMELESS PETS TO THERE WON'T BE MORE
4. FIND A CURE FOR CANINE GLAUCOMA (my brother Crackers had it)
5. STOP ALL ANIMAL ABUSE EVERYWHERE!
I AM TAGGING.....
2. Miss Dixie Monroe
5. Colby Robert
Dear God, please send me somebody who'll care!
I'm tired of running, I'm sick with despair.
My body is aching, it's so racked with pain.
And dear God I pray, as I run in the rain
That someone will love me and give me a home,
A warm cozy bed and a big juicy bone.
My last owner tied me all day in the yard,
Sometimes with no water, and God, that was hard!
So I chewed my leash, God, I ran away,
To rummage in garbage and live as a stray.
But now, God, I'm tired and hungry and cold,
And I'm so afraid that I'll never grow old.
They've chased me with sticks and hit me with stones
While I ran through the streets just looking for bones.
I'm not really bad, God, please help if you can,
For now I have become just a "Victim of Man".
I'm wormy, dear God, and I'm ridden with fleas,
And all that I want is an owner to please.
If you find one for me God, I'll try to be good,
I won't chew on their shoes and I'll do as I should.
I'll love them, protect them and try to obey
When they tell me to sit, lie down or stay.
I don't think I'll make it too long on my own
‘Cause I'm getting so weak and I'm so all alone.
Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry,
'Cause I am so afraid, God, that I'm going to die.
I've got so much love and devotion to give,
That I should be given a new chance to live!
So dear God, won’t you please answer my prayer,
And send me someone who will really care...
That is dear God, if you are really there!