Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Waterford, MI ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Snoopy Schemers - in Memory
Dogster stats for Snoopy Schemers - in Memory
69 times 928
Snoopy Doodle, Snooper Pooper,Schnoopdee, Snoop doggee
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 15th 1997
Treats and pontoon rides
Squirrels, chipmunks, skunks, geese, ducks, passing pontoons
Not really a toy gal
The state park just down the street from us, we visit everyday come rain or shine
While volunteering at the Michigan Humane Society I was asked if I would like to foster dogs. Thought it sounded like a great way to help out the dogs and the shelter. We brought Snoopy home the day before Thanksgiving, 1997 and we adopted her ourselves within three weeks. She just fit in so well, we could not imagine her going anywhere else.
Snoopy was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on December 21, 2009. We said our final goodbye to our beautiful barky girl on Monday, December28th-just a week later. We miss our girl so very much. She is with her sister, Sheena Marie who we lost in 2003 and still miss each and every day. I certainly hope the will wait at the Rainbow Bridge until we can come to meet them!! Our hearts are aching and aching. She was a wonderful dog who started out as a foster and won us over big time! We have many memories and many, many, many beautiful pictures of our puppy girl. We love you always!!!
There can never be too many TREATS!
The Groups I'm In:
Alaskan Malamutes, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Pet-O-Nomics, Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies
The Last Forum I Posted In:
For Daisy SDIT - Please join the prayer circle!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 9th 2004
||More than 9 years!
I Was In The:
♥Mom♥ 2005 Mother's Day Stroll!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 23rd 2007 7:33 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
I have been tagged by my "nephew" Samson ! It sounds like fun so I'm off to tag. Below are the rules of the game:
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. My best friend in the world is Lucky! From the minute I came home from the shelter, she has loved me and made me feel at home!!
2. My mom and dad are "retired" which means we spend lots and lots of time together, what could be better.
3. We live on a lake and even though I don't care much for swimming I just love, love, love pontoon rides so I can bark at my pals all around the lake.
4. Mom and Dad walk me at the park every day rain, shine, sleet, snow, freezing temperatures. We love the nature over there--deer, raccoons, mice, squirrels, geese, swans, fox, bikers. I can't wait until dad puts his shoes on each morning. It's the signal it is time to go.
5. I'm a very good protector of our house, yard and pontoon. Anytime a boat , jet ski, heron, leaf, whatever goes by, I bark them all away!!!
6. I'm a good listener. If mom should start to cry (why, I don't know) I run right over so she can talk to me and I can give her lots of licks to make her feel better.
7. My mom and dad take great care of me. We are so happy to be together. They are always taking pictures of me (and my pals) and giving me treats. I follow their "commands" , for the most part, because I almost always get something tasty as a reward.
The pups I have chosen to tag are:
2. Daphne, Ynaki, Tootsie
6. Lady Doodle
September 25th 2004 1:49 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Boy, today was a disappointment. We were waiting for the sun to come out (like the weather person said) so we could take a nice, leisurely ride around the lake. Instead, it was cloudy all morning so before we knew it, the football games had started. So our day is lost to footballs...how crazy is that. Now mom and I are just left to fend for ourselves until the man of the house gets hungry. Well, tomorrow is suppose to be nice and sunny too. If we're lucky, we can get in a pontoon ride before dad has to leave for the Lions Game. Let's keep our paws crossed. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.
See all diary entries for Snoopy Schemers - in Memory|