Pet-Peeves: Unreachable squirrelz, not being in the thick of thingz and my posse (you can see them below).
Favorite Toy: Lighted red ball
Favorite Food: All food, any food. Especially unattended food or a reazonable facsimile. Az long as it'z food. Did someone say "food"?
Favorite Walk: Anywhere, as long as it'z out of the house. Can we go to the beach?
Best Tricks: Smiling and talking. I can't be bothered with dog trickz. Somtimez I will sit (if I want to), but not all the way down, with my tail sticking out the front, still wagging.
Arrival Story: She was dumped in a Home Depot parking lot at about age 1, so I took her home for a few dayz. She went to the animal shelter for 6 dayz and nobody claimed her. They were going to euthanize her, so I bailed her out. A family adopted her but she was too much for them, so I took her back and now she'z part of the permanent collection.
Bio: The other three dogz are smaller and are like her bowling pinz. She sendz them flying, just like cartoon dogz!
Spotz alwayz has something to say and her tail never stopz wagging. She escaped from the backyard by removing the crawl space cover, crawling on her belly (still having the spay stitchez) under the house to the front crawl space cover. She removed that cover and came and went at will for about a week, sometimez taking the other dogz with her, until her escape route was discovered. She also can't be trusted with sliding screen doorz.
Spotz haz a large spot on her rear end, just by her tail. We call it The Off Button. It seemz to be broken, though...
Read more about Spotz at http://debardi.wordpress.com
My friends Alex and Arwen tagged me so I have to reveal 7 more deep dark secrets. Hmmm....
1. I literally inhale my food and make some kind of weird deep gasping/whistling sound while I do it.
2. I am always happy, except for those times when I am thwarted in my desires, which is almost all the time. Can I help it if I desire to do bad things?
3. I am extremely alert, except for when I am sleeping. Which is often.
4. I love carrots.
5. Whenever I get a treat or a chewie I run straight to my private suite (crate) so I can enjoy in solitude.
6. I am not afraid to step on the little people (everyone who is not ME).
7. This is my world and you just live in it.
Now it's my turn to tag! I tag Puss, Rock and (heart) Ember (heart). Get to writin', dawgs!
The Rules: Start out by listing 7 pawsome facts about yourself, then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. pmail them to let them know they've been tagged or send them a fun rosette announcing they're tagged. Ask these dogs to check your diary entry.
So, tag to: Wellington, Dagul and Sasha!
1. I have a secret crush on somefur.
2. When I sit down my tail is in the front, not the back, but it's still waggin'! It looks a little weird...
3. I can eat a 30 lb. bag of dog food in one sitting. If only someone would let me.
4. Squirrelz are not our friends.
5. I like to fence fight with the Jack Russell next door.
6. Crows are not our friends.
7. Sometimes I bark for no reason at all. Just like to hear my own voice.
Hah! I've been tagged by TWO of my friends. And they are sisters! So here's to Tipper and Maizy: Seven things you don't know about ME! And just to make it interesting, I'm tagging Jasmine, Snowden and Deanna Troi. Let's hear it for the Girls!
The Rules: Start out by listing 7 pawsome facts about yourself, then choose some dogs to tag and list their names.
Pmail them to let them know they've been tagged or send them a fun rosette announcing they're tagged. Ask these dogs to check your diary entry.
l. I love to lick Skippy’s (my fursister) ears. I will do it for as long as she will let me. Why? See number 2 below.
2. During one of my moments of insanity I bit off the end of Skippy’s ear. Maybe that is why I lick them, to try to make it up to her. Or not.
3. I have won numerous karaoke tournaments. And why not! Who doesn’t enjoy my rendition of “Old Man River”?
4. I have a Ph.D. in Escapology from Cal Tech. Scientists from around the world have studied my technique and I have been the subject of many articles published in international scientific journals. My own studies have been published in “Fancy Dog” magazine and I am on retainer as a consultant to Homeland Security.
5. My pink collar says “B**ch” on it. Am I the only one who doesn’t think that’s funny?
6. I eat paper. Any paper will do. Used Kleenex is my paper of choice.
7. I insist on sleeping under the covers. It is my birthright. I do not negotiate. And when I am under the covers you will not touch me. If you touch me I will lick your feet to death. I am not kidding.