I would like to take a moment, and thank Dogster for honoring me as their "Dogster's Dog of the Day" on Saturday February 5. Dogster, you have no dog bones guess, as to how happy I was to hear that news. Thank you again.
And to all of my friends, thank you fur sharing in my special day. Thank you for the rosettes, and little notes, and for the posts in our blogs. If it were not fur you, my special friends, I would not have even know of my special honor. I was takin' care of my ma and her twisted back. She's okay now, so I have removed the velcro. But it sure was nice to have her around for those days!
I love you all, my very special friends, and Dogster for making this all possible.
Love and wags and Bichon kisses,
I have been tagged by Honey, so I will tell you 7 things about myself and pick 7 furs to do the same. Now let's have some fun!
1. Today was my birthday, I'm seven now!
2. I love to swim and play on the beach,
3. but I love the snow too! Blitzing in the snow is a blast!
4. I recently joined Honey's group Outdoor World, I love the outdoors! It's in my group list if you would like to check it out and join too!
5. I'm a Jersey dog, but I live in Florida now. I'll always be a Jersey boy!
6. I love hikes in the woods just like my friend Honey! When I go home fur visits, I go hiking with Doggie Day Trips! You can check out their website and see a picture of me, www.doggiedaytrips.com I'm the little guy with the red coat on!
7. Now this one is a little embarrassing, but here it goes. I'm probably gonna have little sand nuggets tomorrow. Yep, that's right, sand nuggets, as in sand turds, BOL! I always get em' the day after a trip to the beach!
Well, that was fun, now I'm off to do some tagging!
I would like to thank all of my friends fur wishing me a birthday!
I had a great day at the dog beach, I did lots of sand digging. You know how I love to dig in the sand! I went swimming at the beach, and I even got to go fur a swim when I went out on the boat fishing earlier this morning. That was lots of fun!
It was a wonderful birthday indeed. Thank you all fur making it special. I hope I didn't leave anyone out in my personal thank you messages. Please know that I love you all, my furry special friends.
Love and Hugs,
p.s. I will post my birthday pictures real soon!