July 4th 2013 9:17 am
[ View A Comments (2) ]
I didn't write an entry yesterday because the computer was giving some trouble, and my human assistant got fed up with using it. I want to conpawtulate my pal, Lucky Isabella, for being a diary pick yesterday! I also want to thank my pals for the wonderful fireworks on my page. I know some dogs hate fireworks, but they never seem to bother me much. The neighbors have been setting them off for several days now, and I have not let them interfere with my napping. Tracy, thank you so much for thinking of me, and Finley, you are so sweet to send some fireworks to me. Whitley also sent me fireworks as did the family of Zoe, Cindy (RIP), Inkspot, Scooter, and more. I always appreciate the special gifts from my friends.
The topic for today's entry was inspired by a photo from the Internet. A human had went on vacation for a week, and the next time he went to get into his car, his dog was sitting in the seat refusing to move. That human wasn't getting away again on that dog's watch! Here is the link:
That dog has the right idea, and all dogs should be forewarned that this is the big season for vacations, so unless you travel with your humans, you better keep a close eye on them or they will try tn sneak out without you. Here are some things to watch for:
1. The humans packing clothing into luggage or even a garbage bag.
2. If the humans seem happier than usual, that is a bad sign.
3. If they put on different style clothing, that can be a sign.
4. If they start packing food, it is a sign for some of the humans. HOwever, it can also be a sign of a picnic, and that is something we dogs enjoy immensely to so don't jump to conclusions!
5. Plane or train tickets sitting on furniture.
6. Spending time making "arrangements"-like with the post office and neighbors.
7. Buying fish food that will last for a week if you have an aquarium.
There are more, but I think you get the idea. If you see too many of these events happening, don't wait until it is too late, go park you tail in the car, and make sure the humans can't take off without you. You are most welcome for my advice!
Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing Signs of Upcoming Vacations)
Thank you for the warning, as my mom is on summer vacation I shall be extra vigilant in watching for those signs, she won't be going anywhere without me!
I'm glad to be of service Tracy!