May 23rd 2007 3:17 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I suppose this is a good reason to start a diary. My kitty brother, Jasper has a diary. Mommy needs to stop being lazy and let me have one!
Anyway, the best look-a-like there is, Summer, tagged me. So here we go!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. In the evening sometimes I can't decide who to be with. Mommy or Daddy. So, to cure my dilemma I hang out on the landing of the stairs. That way I can see Daddy downstairs watching TV and watch to see if Mommy comes out of her room!
2. I'm deftly afraid of bugs. Those fluttery white things [moths] are the worst. I know I'm supposed to be big and brave but they are so scary! I won't come back into the room if someone hasn't gotten rid of it.
3. Mommy thinks this is silly of me but whenever its time for a bath I willingly walk into the shower and let her close the door. After that I kinda regret it...she says it makes it so much easier...BOL
4. I'm a very picky eater and I get tired of my food. Mommy has to give me variety in order to get me to eat any of my kibble.
5. I have a sixth sense. Even before Mommy or Daddy start getting ready to bring me to the woods for our walk I just know and I pace and wag my tail. I can't tell you how I do it though...that's too big a secret.
6. Before Mommy took them away when I was a pup I used to disect golf balls. Mommy got tired of picking golf ball bits off the floor and she worried I'd swallow. But I didn't, I just wanted to see what was inside!
7. I love Jasper even though he can be really annoying sometimes.
I'm gonna tag:
1. Freda Mae
4. Taco Bell
6. Rudy Patudy