February 5th 2009 2:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
All right Pals! You made it here. I see you caught my foot ball pass. Here is what you should do next! Hurry and pass the ball to 5 of your team mates so they can make a touch down. You are also supposed to write down 5 things about yourself that are funny. Also please leave me a bone and ask all those who visit your diary to leave you a bone so you will know they have been there! Ok…Here goes the play!
Here are 5 funny things about me -- Sammy!!
1) I love to carry Mommy's shoes around! I greet her with a shoe when she wakes up, and when she comes home, and I bring her one if I want an invitation up onto the bed!
2) My ears are silly! Sometimes they both flop down, other times I have one up and one down, especially if I am looking up at Mommy waiting for a cookie! You can see my silly ears on my page!
3) I am a total Mommy's boy... which is funny because I was originally Daddy's dog! Mommy married Daddy when I was a year and a half old... but soon after that, I decided me and Mommy are best friends and we LOVE each other, and so now I am HER doggie!
4) I am a very mellow relaxed boy, laying around, calm in the car, pleasant to walk... UNLESS IT'S COOKIE TIME!!! Then I am the most animated doggie in the world! I love cookies the MOSTEST!
5) Mommy has often thought I'm not much of a play-d0g. When she is playing with the other dogs and tries to throw a toy for me, I might chase it once or twice, but I'm not that interested. BUT she has recently discovered a game I LOVE! It's chase!!! If she runs from me, I will ZOOM through the house, barking with my big, loud seal-bark (Mommy says I bark like a seal, heehee)! It is the most fun ever!
I am passing the ball to:
Remington, Vista, Tempi, Rosie, and Merlin!
Leave a Comment