January 23rd 2008 12:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, I got tagged by Spring, so I’ll take a minute out of my very busy schedule, and list 5 Valentine Wishes. Then, I guess I get to Valentine Tag 5 other Pups!
1. I won’t eat any of the mice I catch. It just doesn’t seem right. I will roll on them, though, repeatedly. That’s how I kill them. Sad, but true. I don’t mean to kill them, they just get kind of squashed and then they don’t move any more.
2. I hardly ever go on morning walks with Winnie and Star. I’d rather sleep in, thankyouverymuch.
3. Every night, at precisely 8:00 (unless I get screwed up by Daylight Savings Time or Standard Time changes), I do my Greenie Dance until Mom fetches me my evening Greenie.
4. I’ve recently Discovered Myself. Each evening I set aside a short period of time in which have my own private Pud Party (that’s what Mom and Dad call them) in the corner of the couch. If you don’t know what a Pud Party is, I’m not going to tell you. It’s Personal.
5. I’m afraid of darkened doorways. I think it’s a fallback to when I was lost, but there you have it. I’ll take my walks nicely lit.
“Yes, Star, what is it?”
“Well, you were supposed to say something about Valentine’s Wishes, not hang out your dirty laundry for everyone.”
Oh - Valentine’s WISHES. Not interesting things to tell about me? Oh. How embarrassing. I guess I was preoccupied or something. Well, then. That puts a whole new (and less fuzzy) complexion on it. Uh, never mind that last list - especially Number 4. Wishes are easy:
1. Greenies. Lots of Greenies.
2. Grammy’s Pot Pie. Lots of Grammy’s Pot Pie.
3. More pet therapy sessions. I love the way those folks taste. Yum.
4. More time with Mom. Doing anything, going anywhere. I love my Mom.
5. More time with Dad - especially when I get to lay on top of him and take a nap while he’s “watching t.v.”
Let’s see. Who shall I tag?
Leave a Comment