Nicknames: Tobers, Snoop Tobes, Tober Wober, Beagle Boy, Mr Wilson
Birthday: May 5th 2003
Likes: Food, wearing Dad ragged letting me in and out all morning, playing with my sister, Tessie, "helping" Mom cook, sleeping & kicking cancer's butt!
Pet-Peeves: when Mom tells me its time to get up in the morning, I growl at her! anyone who tries to get my food!! or toys!!! grrrrrrr And HOT PEPPERS!
Favorite Toy: my dirty old squeaky stuffy ball!
Favorite Food: ANYTHING!!! except onions and celery and hot peppers
Favorite Walk: the back yard now
Best Tricks: I have been practicing catching and am getting quite good at it, also am good at getting the cats to knock food off the counters for me
Arrival Story: Mommy said my big sister Dolly needed someone to play with and Daddy wanted a beagle so they found me through a rescue!My big sister came to live with Mom and Dad and the Red Sox won the World Series, well.............after I came to live with them the White Sox won! Guess we are just baseball lovin' doggers!
Bio: I am a true beagle boy! I love to steal food! I keep all the squirrels and undesirables from my yard along with my big sisters help. I love to sniff EVERYTHING! at the dog park. Mom and Dad are sure glad I moved in here!
Arooooooooo!!! Mom just opened her emails and OMD look who is DOTD! Its me! Da Tobes! I am honored!! Thank ya Dogster!
Other news is I is still kickin dat old Mast Cell Cancers butt! After 4 weeks of IV Bolus chemo (Vinblastine) and gettin stuck with needles, I started takin an oral chemo called Palladia, it was recently approved for K9 cancer, specially what I got. So far I am doin OK 'cept for my protein/creatinine ratio, whatever that is! They have me on a new medication which is a human blood pressure med, s'posed to make my kidneys work less, and a quarter of a baby aspirin everyday. Mom got me the orange flavored :) She also talked to my regular vet and his wife, who is a animal nutritionist, and has me on a new food called Orijen 6 Fish, now if only I could get it 6 times a day, I'd be much happier! But at least I ain't had any bad tummy issues.
On the bright side I am DOTD! Hope Santa Paws sees that, it might really work in my favor!
I gots tagged by my pal, Sybil! It's the one where you tell everyone 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 of your buddies to do the same. Send 'em a pmail or a rosette to let them know they are IT.
Ready? Set! Go!
1. I love to eat above all else, even sniffing!
2. I am kinda cranky at meal times and grrrrr when Dad pets me while Moms fixin my food!
3. I really do love my big sister, Dolly, and like to play with her a lot!
4. I'm not afraid of thunder, fireworks or any loud noises. I sleep through em all!
5. I am real good at sneaking off to help myself to a treat in da litter box.
6. I aroooooo out da window a lot at things only I can see!
7. I am secretly skeered of da kitties! I hate when dey sniff round my butt! Dey might wanna bite it!
Woo hoo! I did it! Did ya learn something new?
Now, it's my turn to find 7 Dogster pals to tag next!!!
This is what you have to do. Listen up because it’s different than usual.
You have to write a letter to Santa Paws with 5 requests in your diary.
Then you have to give whoever tagged you 5 bones or treats.
Then tag 5 more cats or dogs.
Dear Santa Paws: This Christmas I wish for the following things:
1. I wish every homeless dogger and kitty and anything that needs it would get a loving furever home for Christmas!
2. I wish that all the humans that pawticipate in dogfighting would be arrested and locked up with the keys throw away!
3. I wish that every abused animal would be rescued and live with loving pawents for the rest of its days!
4. I wish that my kitty brudders and sisters would knock down everything on the counters thats edible for me!
5. I wish that you bring me 100's of pounds of chicken!!!!
Now, I am Christmas tagging the follow fur friends: