Likes: Curling up next to you, chasing his ball, and licking, licking, licking
Pet-Peeves: Being left alone ( Mama's boy), not getting a snack when he thinks he deserves it
Favorite Toy: balls, balls and more balls. Red is my favorite color!!!!
Favorite Food: Anything he can get: Frosty Paws, ice cubes, pasta, cream cheese and wilderness treats
Favorite Walk: Long walks on the Beach and going to the local Dog Park
Best Tricks: sit, stay, down, foot, other foot and speak
Bio: I have a younger brother named Jake and two cousins Bud and Fred. I may be a bit older than Jake but I am also just a bit smaller. You can tell us apart by my larger white spot on top of my head also. We are not biological brothers but we love each other just the same. You can see him in some of the pictures with me and also check out Bud and Fred on their own pages. I tend to be a shy boy and will usually hide behind Mom's legs if I do not know you. But once I get to know you I am the biggest LOVER BOY.
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules.
Each player needs to tell seven special things they are
thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary
and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their
names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been
tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to
Seven Things I’m Thankful For:
1. My brother Jake...he is my best furiend
2. My Mom & Dad who spoil me to no end
3. Getting to run off leash in the Dog Park
4. My Grandma & Grandpa, I love to go and visit them & play in their backyard.
5. All my Dogster Furiends
6. My girlfriend Emily - she is my soulmate.
7. Frosty Paws - the best doggie desert ever.
I am tagging:
Love Tagging is a new craze sweepin Dogster these days..it's similar to the tagging of friends with a special twist...Here is what you do...
If you have been love tagged you need to:
1. Tag 3 friends whom you really really love and think are pawsitively pawsome.
2. Tell your friend to visit your diary for directions on how to play the game.
3. Write in your diary entry reasons why you love tagged your 3 pup pals. Tell everyone why they are so much deserving of your love...
LET ME JUST TELL U I AM HAVING A HARD TIME CHOOSING ONLY 3 FOR I HAVE FOUND MORE THAN A HANDFULL OF DAWGIES I JUST LOOOOVE!
My tagged friends are:
Brinkley 462136 – is just a great friend and so handsome (if we may say that). We had such a good time when he came to visit and play with us here at our home in NYC and even after such a long trip he was so happy to see us. Plus it will be his birthday soon so he is a very special little guy!!!!! We LUV you Brinkley….and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Tully 356651 - Her pages are always so fun to look at and it is nice to chat with her Mom online too. We are always ready to see what adventure she is up to next whether it be chasing Bubbles or just putting on one of her great smiles for the camera. Tully is just one adorable girl and we LUV her!!!!
Shiloh (Little Chip) 452453 & Satchmo 395350 These two guys have been our friends for quite awhile now and what great friends they are. They always have the most creative pages and look like they get to do so many cool things. We LUV you Shiloh and Satchmo!!!!!
We are very lucky Cavaliers to have such great friends....WOOF!!!!
Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diaries the rules, their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and their names, and to read your diary.
7 Pawsome facts about Roscoe :
1. I love my brother Jake.
2. I will do almost anything for food, especially FROSTY PAWS......YUMMO
3. I give the best kisses once I get to know you.
4. I love to BARK...BARK...BARK and then BARK some more.
5. Chasing balls is my favorite game. You throw it and I will bring it back to you no matter what.
6. I just had my teeth cleaned and boy you should see my new SMILE !!!!