Border Collie/Icelandic Sheepdog
Picture of Tracy, a female Border Collie/Icelandic Sheepdog

Photo Comments (3)

Home:Reykjavík, Iceland  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 4 Years   Sex: Female   Weight: 11-25 lbs

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a bone for Tracy

Doggie Dynamics:
not playfulvery playful

Sun Sign:
August 6th 2012

Cuddling with her favorite boy.

People on bicycles. They are evil.

Favorite Toy:
Tweety bird.

Favorite Food:
Anything mom is eating.

Favorite Walk:
At Rauðavatn.

Best Tricks:
Staring at mom with her big, brown eyes.

Arrival Story:
Tracy came from an oops litter from a friend, we've had her since she was 3 months old. We went for a visit to see the puppies when they were 6 weeks old and little Tracy (then called Snoopy) crawled into my lap and promptly fell asleep. I was not going to get a puppy, but I melted right there and then. Shortly thereafter I had a prolonged hospital stay, so she stayed with her mom until I got better, and she officially joined the family at 3 months old.

Forums Motto:
Princess of the World

The Last Forum I Posted In:
My baby is on a hunger strike.

I've Been On Dogster Since:
June 25th 2013 More than 3 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:

Meet my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals

Tracy's Thoughts

Rain, rain and more rain.

July 7th 2013 11:16 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]

It is still raining, and to top it off my humans are sick. That means they're sniffling and coughing, and blowing their noses every few minutes. How is a dog supposed to get any quality napping done in these circumstances? And of course it also means no walkies, and no trips to the dog park. One of them will bundle up every now and then and take me out to the corner to do my business. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take care of them until they get better, I'm pretty sure the bunny and the guinea pig can't be trusted to do it.

There is an upside to the humans being sick though, they are way to tired to enforce the rules about me taking stuff of the living room table, and I even managed to liberate a nice piece of meat from the kitchen table and I don't even think that mom noticed it. They are also sleeping a lot and they make nice pillows for a tired dog.



I am one happy doggy today.

July 5th 2013 10:05 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]


Today has been a pawsome day. My diary was chosen diary of the day and I am one grateful dog. All my friends have been congratulating me and I want to send them all thanks. Tessa and Fitzcairn sent me a diamond, Zoe sent me an ice cream (yumm), Harley and Jazzi sent me a beach ball and Peek a Boo and family sent me a yummy steak. Then Forrest made me speachless by sending me a wonderful picture to put on my page. What pawsome friends I have, I am one lucky girl.

It has been raining something fierce here today, so we have been having a lazy day, only going out when I need to go, and keeping it as short as possible. Mom and the Boy decided to have a movie night and in honour of me they watched Snow Dogs and Eight below. I was amazed to see my friend Demon in Snow Dogs, but mom explained that it was another Husky by the same name. It was great fun, but I thought both movies could have done without the long scenes with the humans. They could have left the humans out altogether as far as I'm concerned. I got to taste the cake my humans were eating, but they wouldn't give me any of the chocolate, witch was alright as they gave me plenty of dried liver instead, they don't seem to like the liver, witch I don't understand as it is my favorite treat, but that just means more for me.

I have been hungrier than usual today, and I could not keep up with my hunger strike. I think mom may be sneaking me medicine in the crunchy cheese, but who can resist cheese? As I have said before, my mom can be a very sneaky woman. My nose is also feeling a lot better, I sure hope that I don't run into another wasp anytime soon. Even Baby the bunny felt bad for me, and Lucky the guinea pig licked my nose and tried to make it better.

I think I'm going hop onto the sofa with mom and take a good nap and enjoy being princess for whats left of the day.



Horrible, horrible day.

July 4th 2013 5:45 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]

I don't know how I would have survived the day without my good dogster pals. I got two beautiful fireworks, the best kind, you know, silent from my good friends in Scooters family and the other one from Zoe. And Scooters family gave me a wonderful forever heart. Also there are now over 440 bones on my page. I am so thankful for my friends cause the rest of the day was simply horrible.

To start of mom and the Boy took me to, prepare yourselves, THE VET. Apparently my hunger strike has taken mom over the top, and she insisted that I needed a checkup. The Vet wasn't too bad actually, but she did poke and prod a lot, checked my eyes and ears, listened to my hearts and lungs and did some tests and decided that I have a multipronged problem, consisting of mental (missing my sister), allergic (some redness between my paws) and seasonal (too bloody hot to eat anything).

The brilliant results the humans came up with is to give me steroid pills for the next two weeks, to see if it resolves the "situation" any. I'll tell you right now, I am not, repeat, not taking any pills.

We went to grandma's after that, and she was really nice and apologetic after the horrid VET visit, and she gave me about a teaspoon of really tasty paté, with a funny crunchy center. It was really good.

Then we all went to the thrift store and mom bought a nice cabinet to put the TV on. The old one was capoot, and was dangerous to innocent dogs who were simply walking past it. It cost about 2 dollars and mom was really happy with that. While they were shopping I guarded the car diligently and when they came out with the cabinet, I helped with getting it in and setting it up properly in the house. You just can't trust humans to do things right.

Before dinner mom gave me a nice bit of cheese, witch is unusual because she usually insist on giving me my raw diet only. The cheese had a strange crunch to it so I assume that it is some new kind of cheese. Happily no pills have been offered to me today.

Then after dinner we went for a walk, and while I was nosing around in some flowers and evil bee or a wasp stung my poor nose. I sneezed constantly and violently for about ten minutes, and blood and snot were flying out of my nose.

We are home now and mom is keeping a close watch on me to make sure I'm alright after all the horrors that I have been through today, many of witch she is directly responsible for.

I hope all my pals are having better luck with their humans.

Love Tracy

See all diary entries for Tracy