Living with incontinence, Buddy's story
October 17th 2013 6:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Well, good news and bad. Good news is that I have an incredibly healthy dog in every aspect except for a reoccurring infection that is resistant to every antibiotic except for one, similar to the last one but different. bad news is that it is going to have to be treated before buddy's surgery. It's not really bad, we were just really hoping that Monday was the day for his surgery to finally allow him to have a normal life. he's such a good boy and deserves to have to surgery, we will just have to put it off until he's better. Now, the surgeon has not reviewed the results of the culture yet, I just got the news from my vet so, we haven't been told no yet but I am guessing it's a pretty safe bet for his health and I wouldn't want to do the surgery if it was a danger to his health. He needs to be 100% for recovery so, without a 100%, we will have to wait.