January 1st 2013 12:16 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
This is my first New Year's, so I thought I would join everyone else and make some resolutions for myself:
1. I will come when my name is called.
2. I will sit even if mom doesn't have a treat in hand.
3. I will refrain from biting the doberman's ears.
4. I won't bark at the deaf dog, waiting for a reaction.
5. I won't steal bottles that the humans put on the counters.
6. I won't step on the pomeranian.
7. I won't eat cat poop.
8. I won't chew every object within standing reach.
9. I will stay out of the garbage when the humans aren't looking.
10. I will not greet the humans with a standing hug when I've just come in with mud on my curly-haired feet.
Who am I kidding? I've already broken them all! Happy 2013!
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
Hey Bridgit, Very ambitious, a rookie mistake! After 14 years of resolutions, my 2 are...... love my mom and eat my food. I know I can keep those! Next year start slow:) Teddy