December 6th 2012 8:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Yesterday the mom and I went to visit the people at dogster!
They are funny and cuddled and kissed and goofed with me :o)
I truly enjoyed all the attention ♥
We wanted to meet up with our new friend Bonnie, who lives with Mocha's mom, now, but mom felt like crap, so went home *sigh*
We have been doing lots of trick fun, which I really, really like..!
We went through my repertoire, added a few new things, got into more detail with others, changed old ones, added distance, length, etc..
I like variety and so does mom.
She had to make a list of things we have been working on so far - it turned out to be quite long......
in random order:
1. basics, such as sit, stay, settle, heel, align, keep going, turn about, stand, come, go, wait, come on..
3. nudge (ball with nose or any other item to make it move)
4. leave it
5. open and get the pouch for the meds
6. push (opening doors)
7. close (doors or drawers)
8. gimmie (items into my hand)
9. dunk it (items into a bowl)
10. chest (resting in a "settle" on my chest for seizures)
11. calm (on my lap calmly and quietly)
12. button (bottom door buttons and other fun buttons to push)
13. knock it over (items, slamming doors, kicking legs.. with his front paws)
15. high fife
17. ledge (open ledges - baaaad idea)
19. weaving (legs and poles and arms)
20. socks (undressing in general - socks is just an example)
21. check (looking into the direction I ask him to by putting my fingers to my ear as a cue for left and right)
22. interrupting/alerting to the lip smacking
23. interrupting biting my cuticles
24. making sure I take my meds, by following a certain routine, which includes "touch" my leg until I take the meds and turn off the phone alarm)
25. watch (me)
26. shame *new* putting his nose inbetween his front paws and look awfully miserable
27. hide *new* (hiding a small item under his front paws by holding it like a squirrel holds a nuts - freaking cute!)
28. hold (holding an item in his mouth until released - he frequently carries them when asked, now)
29. picking up items, such as the leash, keys, shoes, socks, ...... by name.
30. tail (holding his tail) *new*
31. dig (digging on command)
32. sniff his own butt (funny) *new*
33. lift leg on command and not peeing!
34. count (barking) *new*
35. over and under and around (dogs, chairs, fence,....)
36. up and down
37. ramp (going up and down ramps by himself)
38. teeter (-board)
39. such (search items and Hendrik)
40. find exit, restroom, quiet spot
41. get the ball (hand retrieve)
42. on my back (jumps on my back)
43. crossing front legs
wow* that's a lot! I am really great at most of them and flaky at others. But altogether I am doing really well, mom says.....
Great I got the list now or else mom would forget ;)
Today we had to go see the Dr for Jojo's new leg. I was a moron, whatever that is. Mom called me that. I just thought it was awesome, barking and pulling Jojo's and Jolanda's leash while we were waiting, making a fuzz, etc. It was fun. Mom looked at me with this "Iamgoingtokillyou" look, but of course, I get away with murder - so I thought. Mom let things be, cause she was busy with Jojo.
But then, oh boy......
Ever since this morning, my walks are super lame and really tiring. I have to do stuff on the way and work obedience things and heel and don't get to do what I want. I am off and on and off and on leash, sit here, watch me there, down, stays........ mom makes me work. She said she was a little "lax" with me. Whatever that it. It was better than the opposite ;o)
Later today we went to the dog store! We got our jingle bells :o)
Unfortunately they had no Hanukkah collars, which is awful, but the red and white ones are nice, too..
Happy holidays everyone!
Other than that we are all well.
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
That list is..............
Really laughed at the Brat behaviour too.. makes me feel better about my 2 having selective hearing !!
You are doing SO well !!!
Love and HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Flicka ∆,,∆ Lucas /..|& Pam X
PS... tell Mum there is something from Jacquie Lawson site in her email.. cos MY Mum knows YOUR Mum zaps emails !!!
Wow, what a long list!
(What does RSS do?)