June 30th 2014 10:49 am
[ View A Comments (2) ]
My brofur Hershey has a blog. I've only barked there once, but then I havent done much barking anywhere fur awhile! Anywag, our pal Freckles gave us a spawcial award!!
It came with a few rules:
Furst, I need to say Thank You furry much to Freckles, and I need to let you know that his blog is here.
Next, I have to answer ten questions from Freckles. So here goes:
1. Whats your Nickname?
Well, you need to understand that my daddy makes up nicknames fur evfurryone. His nicknames don't necessarily have any relation to any actual reality. Sometimes they just rhyme. Okay? Having barked all that, my nickname is...Stinky.
2. Do you like your furblings if you have any?
I like my brofur Hershey furry much. I always make sure I know where he is, and I nevfur growl at him, even though he steals my chewies and finishes my Greenies fur me. I wish he would play with me.
3. What do you do when the phone rings?
Phones ring? Who knew? I'm deaf! BOL!!
4. Do you evfur howl?
Oh yes! I sing fur my supper, and I wowowow! if mommy or daddy are too slow getting ready to take us fur a walk! If we're outside and meet another doggie who doesn't stop to say Woof, I jump all ovfur and wowowow at them!
5. Do you dream?
I do! In my dreams I chase kitties and birdies, and play with other doggies! My paws get going, and I make little woofwoofs!
6. Who is your fave unfur in your furmily, your Mom, your Dad, or an unfurbling?( or someone else?)
Mommy thinks I like daddy best, daddy thinks I like mommy best. I think I've got the whole pawrent-handling thing down pretty well!
7. Did you evfur get in trouble using your teeth?
No, my mouth doesn't open furry well. It's hard fur me to get a good grip on anything.
8. Where is your fave place to go to visit?
I like when we get in the car and go to where the wine doggies live! We always meet a lot of furry nice doggies and their pawrents there, and we get lots of treats and attention!
9. Are you allowed to run free anywhere?
Yes! I can go off-leash in any fenced doggie park, and lately daddy has let me off my leash at Fort Fun. I'm good at staying underfoot, BOL!!
10. Do you sleep curled up in a ball, or stretched out?
Now I'm supposed to nominate ten of my pals to get the Liebster Award. I'm bending that rule a little bit. If you have read this far in my diary, and you haven't got the award already, consider yourself nominated!! Leave a link here in my diary comments so we can go to your diary (or blog) and read your answers to my ten questions. Which are:
1. How long have you lived in the home where you are now?
2. Do you have any allergies or other ongoing owies?
3. Are you an indoor doggie or an outdoor doggie?
4. Are you more of a doggie doggie, or a people doggie?
5. Do you like to go fur rides in the car?
6. Have you evfur been away from your pawrents ovfurnight?
7. Do you get your pawrents up in the morning, or do they get you up?
8. What's your most important job?
9. How many times do you get fed evfurry day?
10. What's the best trick you've taught your pawrents?
That's it! Thanks fur playing!
Hi, Winkie and of course a woof to Hershey, too!
Here are *my* answers to your questions:
1. All my life from 6 weeks on.
2. If I eat stuff with too much wheat, I start to chew my feet. I have some skin tags, too, now that I am older.
3. I like to be inside, but love going out in the backwoods of our property if the peeps are there, too.
4. A people doggie fur sure!
5. No, No, NO! I growl even sometimes s=when they peeps have to lift me into the car, I won't jump in, BOL! I have been a traveling pup since I was 7 weeks old, don't know why I hate cars...
6. Only once, with a furend at his house. Sometimes I stay alone here at home with one of my peeps, while one or the other is out of town, but that doesn't really count.
7. I used to bark them up, but not anymore...
8. Barking the trespassers away! WOOF!
9. I used to get one meal a day along with a snack or two, now I get my ration divided into two meals.
10. Getting my way, BOL!
Great questions, Winkie!
Wowf, Freckles, you're quick! Mommy thinks Hershey has a wheat allergy, too! Or maybe he just REALLY likes his paws! Thanks fur barking! BOL!!!