November 1st 2009 7:46 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
1. You like the moisturizing effect of a slobber-coated tennis ball on your hands.
2. You like being awakened by a tennis ball dropped on your face.
3. You like the convenience of never having to clean up dropped food.
4. You like the challenge of keeping your balance when sliding on water flung from the drinking bowl all over the kitchen floor.
5. You like the surprise of a water sprinkler-still in action-being pulled inside through the doggie door.
6. You like the smell of a wet dog.
7. You like to be stared at while you nap or go to the bathroom.
8. You like to hear your neighbors say, "But I thought all Labs were smart!"
9. You like to feel guilty every time you leave the house without your dog.
10. You like developing a throwing arm that would get you into most minor league baseball teams.
D. Caroline Coile, Ph.D.(Training Secrets for Labrador Retrievers 2004)
Mom liked this list.
#4 I am rarely messy with the water dish
#5 We don't have a doggie door
#8 We don't have many neighbors but they have never said that to Mom or Dad
The other numbers are pretty close to the truth.
11. LABS ARE LOVE.
Hpph ALL dogs are love, really.
Prof. Chester, dog advocate
I like this list.. Mom says alot of them remind her of me.. Wonder why??