Sergeants Gold Flea Medication Almost Kills Dogsters Lucky and Nala

Lucky and Nala's Mom barked this terrible report in to Dog Park and Pawty Playground Place Group today. I haven't heard anything this product but...

Joy  |  Apr 9th 2008


lucky.jpg

Lucky and Nala‘s Mom barked this terrible report in to Dog Park and Pawty Playground Place Group today. I haven’t heard anything this product but if you have, please bark in.

hi everyone i have not had time to log into the group but since it has been a EXTRA long night for me… i wanted to share with all of you dog and cat lovers what took place for me last night….i have not slept in 24 hours…

what i thought would be a normal trip to walmart… became a night mare…

to make the long story short… i had to wait on my order of REVOLUTION for Lucky and Nala… so since i live in a area that has many fleas and ticks outside… i decided to buy them something in walmart just in the meanwhile…

it was the 1st time i ever tried it…. BUT NEVER AGAIN….

i bought them SERGEANTS GOLD for small dogs (9-20 lbs) and both my poms are like 14lbs

so anyway i gave them the flea medication at midnight when i got back from the store… 2 hours later.. they are both walking around my bedroom like 2 crazy dogs… and they kept on licking their nose, drooling &… NEXT i noticed they were both FOAMING at the mouth!

NATURALLY i freaked out…. and called Emergency VET… they told me to bathe them with dishwashing liquid (so i did twice)…. BECAUSE my DOGS HAVE BEEN POISONED…. and they TOLD me that they’ve had some FATALITIES with that medication….

well with the whole bath thing… and since i got them to drink water, and take some honey… and they stopped foaming…. i called the vet back and they said to just let them go to sleep for now because they seem to be fine for now… unless they start having seizures…

so they are both resting… they just get up to go to the pee pee pad , and go back to sleep… i tried to make them eat but they only ate a little… the vet said that’s normal since this just happen hours ago….

I PRAY that all will be well and tomorrow this will be forgotten about for both Lucky and Nala

so PLEASE if you are considering buying this product …. DON’T ….. it may harm your pet

thanks everyone
Lucky & Nala’s MOM