10 New Year's Resolutions These Dogs Have Already Broken
While you're busy sipping champagne (which is full of calories) this New Year's eve, you might be promising yourself that this year is gonna be the one when you finally drop those final pesky pounds. But you'll worry about that officially on January 1 -- until then the calories don't count as long as you're thinking of getting rid of them and how much it will cost to sign up for that gym membership.
And then there's that moment when you're all, "Fluff it. Maybe in 2015." And you have another glass of champagne.
Just like these dogs. Here are 10 New Year's resolutions that never had a chance:
1. Kick that trash-eating habit
"But why should these few scraps go to waste?"
2. Not bite off more than you can fit through the dog door
"But how else will I bury this in the yard?"
3. Not get photographed drunk-dancing naked in the yard
"But it's so much fun!"
4. Kick that shoe-eating habit
"But what good does only one slipper do you? Might as well eat the other one."
5. Ease up on the big sticks
"But I'm not overcompensating for something -- I swear!"
6. Date within your league
"But size doesn't matter!"
7. Make the cat disappear
"But cat poop is so delicious!"
8. Kick that poop-eating habit
9. Finally figure out "Where's the ball?"
"But I know I saw it somewhere around here."
10. Use sunscreen every day
"But it makes my skin break out!"
What resolutions have you already made? (And broken?)
Top photo: Happy glamour woman with champagne and small chihuahua dog by Shutterstock
Check out some cuteness with Dogster:
- 10 Dogs Headed for Santa's Naughty List (But Who'll Get Presents Anyway)
- How Daisy, an Underdog with an Underbite, Made a Difference
- Elwood, the World's Ugliest Dog, Had a Beautiful Life
About Liz Acosta: Dogster's former Cuteness Correspondent, Liz still manages the site's daily "Awws," only now she also wrangles Dogster's social media. That's why she wants you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and -- her personal favorite -- Instagram. See ya there!