Sonny

Worst dog movies

What are the worst dog movies you've ever seen? The worst one I've ever seen was "Look who's talking now". Even though the movie wasnt entirely about dogs, it was definitely was poorly made.

Asked by Sonny on Aug 20th 2009 Tagged movies, movie, dog, leastfavorite, worst in Movies & Television

Answers

I like all the dog movies!

I would have to say Air Bud...But I did love homeward bound. CLASSIC! Speaking of movies... has anyone had the chance to check out I Made A Movie.com? I just bought my son in law a membership for his Brithday. You pay $50.00 and you get to buy into a movie and become an Associate Producer. Its so cool check it out.. www.imadeamovie.com.