Will it confuse a puppy to have two beds?

I'm using a wooden box (no door) for my puppy to sleep in at night to keep her out of mischief. I have also bought her a cushiony soft bed to use in her puppy proof room during the day when I'm at work. Will it confuse her to have two beds? If I move her soft bed from the lounge when I'm at home to the puppy room for when I'm out, will this add to her confusion that the bed keeps moving?!

Asked by Member 1092960 on Mar 11th 2012 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Koby

I don't think it will confuse her. I think she would love to have 2 beds. Good Luck with her.

Koby answered on 3/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

No, it won't confuse her. I have dog beds laying all around the house and A LOT of them too and I only have 2 dogs.

No it shouldn't my dog has multiple beds throughout the house and she just picks and chooses which one she wants to go on