will dogsters keep me informed if you get any idea about frontline recalls

long story but many of you know my mom died last year. I love dogster but just haven't been able to get on. it all started with my beloved dog Baxter.Some of you know that he had a severe neck injury. Many dogster prayers later he makes an amazing recovery. Doggie prayers are great! He is now hypersensitive and I never dreamed frontline could do this (through hindsight of course, I'd never hurt my dog intentionally) but it very well could. He has been having seizures. I do want to warn my fellow dog lovers that pesticides such as frontline can do this. I am so sad bc I had to do something for flea control. it's that time of year here where they want to attack my dogs. But, if you hear of frontline issues let me know so I can complain to them I have documentation from the vet bc I bought it there. thanks :)

Asked by Dieta on Oct 4th 2011 in Flea & Tick Prevention

Answers

Rocky

So Sad we used that for awhile then our vet stopped selling it for a few months but we use k9 advantage and it great it help control alot more and even keeps blood suckers away. you may want to use that my dog hasn't had any issues in a few years now

Rocky answered on 10/4/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Amazing Grace

I'm a FRONTLINE® Ambassador and wanted you to know there is a hotline available for you to report your experience at 1.800.660.1842.

Amazing Grace answered on 10/4/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Tiara

I am sorry for your loss

Tiara answered on 10/6/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer