Will A Siberian Husky be good at agility?

Hi, I LOVE agility and want to do it with my puppy when I get him, will he be good?

Asked by Member 769709 on Jun 7th 2010 in Agility & Sports

Answers

Most breeds can do Agility, and I have seen Huskies specifically perform in Agility. I imagine as high energy dogs that they could excel at it.

Ivey

I too have seen Huskies in agility! There's no telling if he will be good until you get him out there, silly! My only suggestion is to build that bond tight! Before and during the agility! Have a great time!!!

Ivey answered on 6/7/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I would suspect it to depend on the particular husky... many of them have serious focus problems when off leash and love to take a L O N G run and explore what's out there in the big world. Perhaps indoor trials would prevent this from happening??