Ratchet

Why would ALL 4 of my dogs just eat wood every chance they get?

They do not discriminate.... if it is wood, it gets chewed or eaten.... even the arm of my couch!

Asked by Ratchet on Jun 5th 2013 Tagged wood, chew, eat in Chewing

Answers

Sonny

Dogs chew…
Kind of a fact of life. If you offer a range of bones, antlers, hooves and other safe appropriate chews and at the same time block access to wood in the house, you may reform your pack of "Beavers".
BOL! Good luck.

Sonny answered on 6/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Jasmine

I agree give them a variety of chew toys and bones. More likely they are bored. Give them some exercise...a tired dog is a happy owner.

Jasmine answered on 6/13/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Max

had the same problem my dogs ruined the legs of a couple of tables the arm of the couch chairs and they had countless toys and bones to chew on i even tried no chew sprays it didnt work i resulted to hot sauce it worked for a while till finally i blocked then from wood and got a metal table they eventually grew out of it but still like a wood snack if they can get it this probably dosent help but that was my experience

Max answered 2 weeks, 4 days ago. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer