Cupcake

Why is my dog peeing in the house?

Demetrius is potty trained but recently he has started to have accidents in the game room all the time. He is crate trained and I take him for 2 walks a day as well as potty time 10 times a day!!! I try to keep him in my sight at all times but he is still sneaking in there and peeing. What do I do?? Could he have kidney or bladder problems???

Asked by Cupcake on Mar 13th 2008 Tagged accidents, potty in House Soiling

Best Answer

Definitely get him checked out by a vet. Any time you see a very sudden, strange change in behavior, that's a very good step to make sure there are no medical causes for this. A lot of dogs that suddenly start peeing inappropriately do so because of a medical condition, so before you do anything else, go to the vet.

Abby answered on Mar 13th.

Answers

Koby

He very might well have a medical condition. I would schedule a vet appointment to make sure this is not a behavioral issue.

Koby answered on 3/13/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels

A visit to the vet is your best bet. Sounds like it may be a bladder/kidney infection, easily treatable. Good Luck!!

Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels answered on 3/13/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer