Why does my dog do poop,and pee in the house even do i take him out?

When i take my dog outside and leave him there for a while in my yard he doesn't pee but in my house he does

Asked by Member 1063929 on Oct 16th 2011 Tagged pee, poop in Dogs and a Clean Home

Answers

Starbutt

are you able towalk your dog if you can you should walk your dog till your dog goes pee and poop they most likely will ot poop every time but they will pee every time. It may take a hour it may take 15 minutes and you need to take tour dog out ofter if your dog goes inside. do you crate train? this may help with the house breaking once out of the crate then go for a walk and walk till your dog does pee or poop or both. say good boy girl or how ever you priase you animal I don't go for treats this way they think they get one each time and this can be a hassle I think.

Don't know what else to tell you.

Rhayden

Starbutt answered on 10/18/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer