whow much are toy poodles worth

my dog is having puppys and i dont know whow much toy poodles are can you please help me!! p.s if you are not going to answer my question dont even type anithing in i dont have to be a proffesional dogs have puppies everyday whithought any medial assistent so dont waist youre time or mine!!

Asked by Member 806731 on Feb 20th 2009 in Puppies

Answers

Maggi

Look in the classified, see how much other sare charching for the same type of dog. No papers? $150-$200. ? This is such a nice web site, You shouldn't have such an attittude

Maggi answered on 2/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I wouldn't pay more than 50.00 for a poorly bred toy poodle with no health certs on the parents.
Please get mom & pups to the vet for checkups & sell the pups on spay & neuter contracts...There are dogs dying in shelters for lack of homes everyday because of "breeders" like you.
Here is a link you should look at...Just substitute Poodle for Lab...Sadly it's all the same.
www.woodhavenlabs.com
Also, toy breeds have a very difficult time having & nursing pups...I hope you have around 1000.00 put aside for an emergency.

I second what Vegas Go Go Girl said.

Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels

Toy poodles in my area are pretty much a dime a dozen, the price is usually 100-150 and that is with papers. Check your local ads to compare prices....and seriously most people on here are very nice, you didn't need to ask your question in such a rude manner.

Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels answered on 2/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Daisy

It all depends on where you are. Im not sure if they are registered though or if parents were health tested as that will effect price as well. Id check your local paper and see that way. Remember to also do a screening process as well to make sure puppies end up at a loving well deserved home. Breeders do this to you know not just rescues and shelters.

Daisy answered on 2/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

hey im the one that wrote this question im so sory about the description its just that sometimes it really ticks me off when people get mad because youre dog is having puppies im sorry please continue to answer my question i really need the help

The price really depends on the quality of the dogs and whether the puppies are show-quality or pet-quality.

And actually, yes, you do have to have years of research and experience behind you. There is much to dog breeding. Much that can go wrong, and if you don't know what to do, it can be disastrous. Some litters turn out all right, yes, but many do not.
Please see this page for a list of misconceptions on dog breeding:
cookiemiller.tripod.com

*sigh* But I have a feeling that you'll just go your own way.

Roxie, NPC

I used to have 2 toy poodles. I currently have a standard poodle. My dogs were always from reputable breeders who could provide proper papers, proof of good bloodlines, the genetic testing results. I paid around 14-hundred dollars for my pups. HOWEVER.. and this is a big however.. I would never have paid that without the proper documentation and tests. If you don't have the paperwork to back up your breeding I would not pay more than 50-100 dollars ... and even then I would require that you show proof that the pups have had their shots and vet checks. I am answering this question because you asked .. however I think you may have been able to be more polite in your question, it did come across as rude.

Roxie, NPC answered on 2/21/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

My toy poodle was $800 but he came from an excellent breeder with parents who had won many many conformation titles.

Please, find these puppies a good home, you can probably charge enough to cover the vet costs but that is all.

Of course people on this site are going to protest against the fact that you are breeding dogs irresponsibly. You should absolutely NOT be doing this and you should see a vet to make sure your dog and the puppies do not all die. Then you should have your dog fixed.

You should not make any money off the puppies. Even professional breeders charge just enough to cover their costs, breeding should NEVER be for profit.

Jasper

I wouldn't charge much more than a small re-homing fee to make sure these puppies find GOOD homes. But from the sounds of it you're in it only for the money anyways.
I would definately at least have medical assistance for the poor mom and her pups, because yes it does take experience and knowledge to make sure the dog and babies are okay throughout the pregnancy.

Jasper answered on 2/21/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Zackintosh CJ

I agree with the others, I wouldn't pay more than $25 to $50 for a poodle without papers or when the parents havn't been health tested.

Zackintosh CJ answered on 2/21/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bandit

Probably only $25-$50 dollars a pup. At our humane society the pups are $90 and that comes with the shots, vet visit, microchipped, spay/neuter, and the pup. I wouldn't charge more then $25-$50 unless you are going to spend money on the pups and take them to the vet to get checked out and there first round of shots.

Bandit answered on 2/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I agree with the first answer stop having such attitude wats ur prob btw yall dont no how to spell also they cost about $1000

-headdesk-
No, you know what? Your right. You don't have to be a professional. Dogs DO have puppies everyday without medical assistance.
That's why there are so many innocent animals in shelters DYING. Because people like you go out and breed your dog to make a quick buck.
Sorry to WASTE your time. Why don't you go to the shelter and see all the dogs that are WASTING your time and WATCH them get gassed.
BTW, your puppies will be worth NOTHING. In fact, your probably going to get a lot of complaints from people with SICK and DYING puppies because you were too lazy to learn about breeding and find a REAL way to make some money.
And I just wanted you let you know, your puppies will probably never reach the average age for a toy poodle because there so sick and poorly bred.
I hope your happy with your life. (You'll probably sell them faster if you invest in a little something called SPELLCHECK.)
;)

Well for one you should not be so rude and learn how to spell.

And to answer your question. I just sold my 3 month old white toy male poodle who was updated on his shots but no papers for 250.00. I agree with the answer below. Look in the local paper and see what others are selling them for in your area. Good Luck!