Ramsay

which one is better, the one on right or left? pls help. dont know which one i should get.

Asked by Ramsay on Jan 18th 2012 in Toy Poodle

Answers

It doesn't matter in my opinion. I don't get a dog based on its looks. I don't care what the dog looks like as long as it's a good dog and fits my lifestyle well. Either one would be fine. Spend time with each puppy for a while and whichever one you like the most, keep it.

Honestly I can't tell any difference based on that photo. It would be about as useful to flip a coin than ask us.

Tell the breeder what personality you want in a dog (Active or chill? Outgoing or shy? Independent or velcro? Playful or serious?) and see which one they think is a better fit. After all, if they're a decent breeder, they've been taking care of, playing with, and watching these puppies for at least 8 weeks before you take one home, they should have a good idea of their personalities. (and yes, puppies within a litter, with the same parents, of the same breed, can have RADICALLY different temperaments!)

Seth

The best way to pick,is to just go and sit on the floor,and see how the two dogs react to you. Sometimes the dog will pick you instead of you picking the dog. And this would be the best way to figure out who is for you because the picture does not give us any idea of the personality of the puppy..

Seth answered on 1/19/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer