Where do I get a dog license in SAT?

What are the locations in San Antonio selling dog licenses? My vet used to have them as did HEB but they say the city has disallowed this. HELP

Asked by Member 567975 on Feb 8th 2008 Tagged wheretogetadoglicensetag in Other Laws & Legislation

Answers

Some Wal-Marts have a place where they will make an ID tag for your dog. My dog's vet do it, that's where my dog's ID tags come from.

Dante

Are you talking about ID tags or actual licenses? You can get ID tags at most Wal-marts, Petsmarts, and even online. I get mine from Hartz.com and only pay $2.95 with free shipping. If you are talking about dog licenses then you should be able to get them from the humane society or your city clerk's office. I always went to the animal shelter (control) to get the licenses and they usually run about $5 if they are fixed and more if they are not (around $20). When we lived in SC, we were also able to apply for dog licenses online through the animal control website. Here is info on San Antonio's licenses www.sanantonio.gov
It has the info on there about HEB and the vets giving them out but if they aren't doing it anymore, it says you can also go to the animal care services office (animal control) and get them there. Check out their website or give them a call for their location :)

Dante answered on 2/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer