Tia

Where did she get the ears from? She also has a few strands of very hard to see black hair.

We are taking Tia to the vet on Wed to get her all of her shots. She is already fixed so someone cared for her at some time. We are puzzled about what gives her the pricked ears. Some say Elk Hound but her size is spot on for the Novia Scotia and the Elk is HUGE. The kennel quickly shot down any Chow mix which is what I thought at first. No idea but I do know that her personality is 100% Toller even with the schreech. She is so wonderful we are just curious what else she migh have in her.

Asked by Tia on Aug 13th 2010 in Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Rtvr.

Answers

♥ Mya ♥

I would think Border Collie. She definately looks like a Toller (well other then the erect ears ofcourse) But Border Collie would be my best guess.

♥ Mya ♥ answered on 8/13/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

She is adorable!
Makes you wonder....how could anyone let such a great dog go? Their loss, and your gain.

How about American Eskimo dog and DTR?
If she carries her tail curled high or over her back then she may be part Spitz.
The Spitz family include, Samoyed, Akita, Shiba Inu, Keeshond, and Elkhound.
We had DNA done on 2 of ours, with interesting results....