where can I take my dog who has ESD tags and not get kicked out of places.

Asked by Member 1135126 on Oct 10th 2012 in Other Laws & Legislation
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!



ESA or Emotional Support Animals do not have any public access rights, they are only allowed to be in housing and/or are allowed to accompany their owner on airline flights.
These dogs are allowed at any pet friendly places, but, unlike service dogs, they do not have the right to accompany you in any non-pet friendly place.

Member 641257 answered on 10/10/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer