Jenna

When i listen to my dogs stomach i can hear it rumble. Is it that she has a sore stomach ?

I've been feeding my Standard poodle blue buffalo for over a year and sometimes when i listen closely i can hear it rumble should i be worried, Should i change food ?

Asked by Jenna on Jun 10th 2013 Tagged food, digestion in Pet Food

Answers

Tasha thinks it could be hunger or gas. I would try venison or fish Nutro Sensitive Solutions for skin and stomach (in the light purple bag, even if you are looking fabulous!) It is 100% guaranteed, but you need to switch over slowly to prevent any more growling or icky poop. The fish is what I call "sushi for dogs", and as long as your human can handle a fish smell in your feeding area, it's awesome!! ^_^