♥ Dayzee ♥

When giving gifts or bones it says Authorization Required this server could not verify that u r authorized. WHAT?

Here is what comes up when I try to give a gift or bone yet when I check the page the gifts are there. ??

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at tools01.dogster.com Port 80
Authorization Required

So what's up with this? BOL

Asked by ♥ Dayzee ♥ on Jun 4th 2011 in Zealies & Gifts

Answers

Oh good it's not just me.

I get the same thing, so it's a dogster glitch. Hopefully they are on it and it will be fixed soon.

I get 2 errors then a success message, so my posts are going through.

Coco Rose

Dogster fleas...

I too have been receiving that same message when giving rosettes, updating my diary and even sending paw mail. I usually receive multiples of the same message at each transation. I can't seem to play on Dogster without running into that message. I hope it is fixed soon.

Coco Rose answered on 6/4/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Bubbles (In Loving Memory)

I'm getting it too...glad it's not just me!

Bubbles (In Loving Memory) answered on 6/5/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer