Cherokee

when can i add human food to my 10 week old lab's kibble

When can I start adding human food to my 10 week old lab's kibble?

Asked by Cherokee on Oct 8th 2012 Tagged puppiesandhumanfood in Food & Nutrition

Answers

If you are feeding a high quality food/kibble , thee is no need to add people food to it at all. Dogs can do just fine on kibble alone. If you want to add some chicken or something special as a treat, that is fine. Do it any time..but keep an eye on his poo. If it upsets his tummy, or he isn't forming good stool yet, wait until he is.

Commercial dog food is more than enough dogs. I agree with the previous answer; if you want to add human food as a treat then it is fine otherwise it will hardly make a difference.

Ikan

The things you have to be careful of is that the dog will no longer eat dog food and will just want human food. It is fine if you have a few left overs once in awhile. But I would not make a habit of it

Ikan answered on 10/12/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer