What's wrong with my dog

Hello, My husky is 2.5 years old and he had a seizure for the first time. He was perfectly fine after it.. run around, played, ate and drink. He's been ok ever since (couple of days)... I checked with a vet and he said many dogs get a 1 time seizure in their life.. so it's ok to let him be. If he gets another one then it's time to worry and go make some exams.

He always seems perfectly healthy... but I noticed that lately his paws are becoming a bit weird.. like the skin is ripping into stripes. Check this photo to see what I mean.
I'm thinking maybe this means he is lacking some stuff and it might have something to do with his seizure.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com

Any useful info or suggestions would be highly appreciated

Asked by Member 1189254 on Sep 10th 2013 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

If you did not purchase your dog from a reputable breeder (and even if you did) there is a chance of inbreeding and problems within the breed. If he has another one, DEFINITELY take him to the vet. You can purchase some over the counter paw cream like Musher's to help out with his feet (they might be very dry from heat and cold). Some dogs are prone to seizure attacks, need to be on regular medicine and you can learn techniques that could save his life at the vet's office! ^_^