Roxie

What's my dogs breed?

From what the shelter has told me and the vet everyone thinks she has a mix of border collie and German Shepard.
Please let me know what you think! She was adopted from a rescue center. The owner told me that her litter of was dropped off my an Amish gentleman and that they were his border collies puppy's. He believed that it was a German Shepard that was the father. So I'm sure about the border collie just not the other mix.

Asked by Roxie on Dec 7th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

She does look like she has gsd & bc. I just want to ask..or point out. You have her listed as "adoptable". Are you rehoming her? Or did you just click the wrong button when you made her profile? It is easy to make that mistake! I did it, thinking it was going to show Wiley was adopted. It is easy to fix by going back and editing her profile.

She looks like a German Shepherd/Collie/Corgi mix.