Zoe

What is the Best High Quality Dry Dog Food, for Chihuahuas?

I feed mine Canidae right now, but have had nothing but major problems with it. I don't want my dogs eating it anymore.Is there a High Quality Food, that is really good for Chihuahuas, that I can switch to? I do refuse to feed them foods like Iams, Eukanuba, Science Diet, or anything sold in a grocery store or stores like Walmart.I'm looking for the best high quality food on the market, that I could possibly switch my Chihuahuas to! Price doesn't really matter but it has to be within reason!What do those of you, that own a Chihuahua feed your dogs?I'm thinking along the lines of Taste of the Wild, Natures Variety, Natural Balance, Wellness Small Breed, Merrick, Eagle Pack Holistic, Artemis, and Blue Buffalo! Which of these foods do you think would be good for Chihuahuas!My tiny Chihuahua Zoe, has Liver Disease and cannot have a lot of protein in her diet!I would like the food to be one, that my healthy Chis and Zoe can eat! Any suggestions or advice appreciated. Can you help me!Thanks!

Asked by Zoe on Dec 4th 2008 Tagged petfoods in Pet Food

Answers

~Sophie~

Sophie (a Pomeranian) loved Wellness Small Breed but she gained 1.5 pounds on it (which as you know is a lot on a little dog!). She likes Solid Gold Wee Bits...right now she gets a mix of that and Orijen.

~Sophie~ answered on 12/4/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Boss and Bilg

Try Life's Abundance it Premium Holistic (all natural). It has all the vitamins & minerals your pet would need plus it has no chemicals or fillers. It is easy for them to digest. Just go to www.healthpetslive.com to get more information about the food.

Boss and Bilg answered on 12/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer