Riley

What should you bring for your dog, when you're going camping?

Asked by Riley on Feb 16th 2013 in Travel & Recreation

Answers

You should bring water, food, doggie first aid kit, leashes and poop bags. If you plan on hiking, it might be a good idea to have a vet check up just to be sure he's fit enough. He/she should be up to date on all shots. If your canoeing, you should have a doggie life jacket. Other than that, he/she should have fun. Good Luck!

Zoey

I go camping with Zoey a lot and she loves it. Over the last two years or so I have a good idea what I need for what I'm doing. first always check the weather, if its going to rain bring a rain coat and/or a towel to at less get them dry. if its cold bring a warm coat (I always bring two one heavy, when its really cold and one more for fall like weather) if is hot bring LOTS of water to cool your dog down and a bandana soaked in water and put on your pup really helps keep him cool. always bring a fist aid kit, backup color and leash , one more day of food then your staying, poop bags, toys, bed, crate, and a copy of your shot records because some camp grounds need to see them. and always make sure to have id tag on your dog at all times. have fun :)

Zoey answered on 3/6/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer