What papers do I need to take my dog over the border, from Canada to the US?

Asked by Member 768515 on Nov 15th 2008 in Car Travel
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!



You will need an International Health Certificate from your Veterinarian.

This is to ensure the pet is healthy for travel, has all of the required vaccines for the country you will be traveling to, etc.

Contact your Vet or U.S. Embassy for more information. They will let you know everything you need to travel from Canada to the U.S.

Member 300693 answered on 11/15/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer